Thursday, August 4, 2022

Changing our Perception of Homelessness


A talk about the homeless population and how people can help impact a homeless peoples’ lives. My name is Rylan Heasley. I’m a 16-year-old musician, and I’ve been attending FSI since my freshman year. I have been doing work with the homeless population on my own for around a year and a half now and it has become a very important topic for me as I have known many good people who have ended up on the streets. I have decided to dedicate my speech to educating people about homelessness and what small things we can do to help show empathy and material help to the homeless population. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.

No comments:

Post a Comment